Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Life being Disabled 19/05/11

Yesterday I went to the dining room at 12:30 and had pasta bolognese for my lunch. I went back to the computer room until 13:30. I went to my room to watch television and exercise(x2). At 16:30 I went to the dining room and had Mulligatawny soup followed by ice cream. I went to the computer room until 18:30 then went to my room, put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked the carers if I could go to bed. They noticed that my shorts were wet and they thought my catheter was by-passing. The nurse investigated and decide to watch overnight.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told the carer I was ready for my bladder wash. My bed was wet but nurse didn't notice it. When the nurse had finished I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged in at 09:55.

No comments: