Friday, May 20, 2011

My Life being Disabled 20/05/11

Yesterday I went to the dining room at 12:30 where I had my lunch. I went back to the computer room until 13:30 when I went to my room to watch television and exercised(x2). I noticed my short were wet again so I told the carers who changed me. At 15:00 I went to the physio's room to have my right hand stretched under water with a temperature of 45'. I went back to my room and watched television. I had my tea and went to the computer room until 17:40. I went back to my room, put my feet up and watched television. I watched Batley beat York 50 - 16. At 22:00 I asked the carers if I could go to bed. I noticed my shorts were wet again so I told the carers who told the nurse and the put my pipe on a towel.
This morning I woke at 05:45, I noticed the towel was wet and watched television until 08:15 when I asked the carers if I could get up and could they cut my hair. I got up, had my hair cut, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed but I couldn't get up because there was only one hoist for the building(there should be four). When I got a hoist they weighed me 92.6 kgs. and I went to the dining room to have my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:06. I came out at 12:30 and had my lunch Mulligatawny soup. I went back to the computer room until 13:30, went to my room to watched television and to exercise(x1). I notice that my shorts were wet again so the carers changed me and I asked them to tell the nurse. At 14:30 I said I was ready to go to Netto's where I bought 2 packets of ginger biscuits, 2 packets of Pringles Sour Cream, 1 packet of fruit pastilles and 1 packet of jelly babies. We got back at 15:15, I had a cup of coffee and watched the television. When I finished my coffee I went back to the computer room. At 16:25 a carer told me my fish and peas were ready. The management decided to buy real fish and chips because the kitchen was being cleaned. I had ordered Cod but I got ordinary fish which I didn't eat. I went back into the computer room at 16:55.

No comments: