Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Life being Disabled 17/05/11

Yesterday I went to the dining room at 12:30. I had Cumberland sausage for lunch after I went to my room to watch television and to exercise(x1). I asked a carer if I could go to Netto's. At 14:00 a carer came to tell me we were going to Netto's. I bought 2 packet of Rich Tea biscuits, 2 boxes of Pringles Original( I wanted Sour Cream but the assistant told me there wern't any), 2 bottles of shower gel, one can of Chilli con Carne and one packet of fruit pastilles. When wqe got home I read my book until 15:30 when I went to the computer room. I sent an email to Netto's complaining that they never have any Pringles Sour Cream in their Grimethorpe store. I went to the dining room and had pork pie and mushy peas plus ice cream. I went back to the computer room and stayed there until 18:20. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched the television. At 23:10 I asked the carer if I could to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:15 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told the carer I was ready for my bladder wash. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I told the carers I wanted to get changed before tea because I was going to The Alambra to see The Blues Brothers tonight. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 09:55

No comments: