Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Life being Disabled 05/05/11

Yesterday I went to the dining room at 12:30 I didn't log out because I was trying to download some music from 'imesh'. I had Oxtail soup for my lunch because there was no Mulligatawny or Tomato. I went back to the computer room and logged out at 13:04 and I went to my room to watched the television and exercise(x2).I received a parcel from Amazon with the DVD I had ordered 'Hardcore XXX Hollywood Wives'. After I went into the garden to read because it was very warm and sunny. I had Chilli con Carne and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked the nurse if I could go to bed but at 01:00 I woke up because I was wet. I found my day bag was full and there was no night bag. I called the carers who changed my bed and my pad. I could get to sleep again so I spent most of the night watching my new DVD and masterbating .
This morning I woke up at 06:45 and watch television until 08:15 when I told the carer I was ready for bladder wash. After my bladder wash I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:04.

No comments: