Monday, May 16, 2011

My Life being Disabled 16/05/11

Yesterday I logged out of the computer room at 12:00 and I went to get ready to Hull KR after lunch. I had Mulligaztawny soup and ice cream for lunch. We set off for Hull at 13:20 and the driver use the Sat Nav. We ended up on the A1 and the Sat Nav told us to South but the driver decided to go North to the M62 ! We arrived at Craven Park at 14:40 and my carer and I went to the away disabled section. All the away supporters were not covered but the disabled section was like a bus shelter though if you had a wheelchair you couldn't get in it. Hull KR beat Bradford 46 - 16 although Richard Silverwood the referee was useless. We came home at 18:30 and I ordered a pizza for my tea. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched my television. My pizza came at 18:50 and I carried watching television until 22:00 when I asked a carer if I could go to bed. I watched Sheffield lose to Leigh when I was in bed.
This morning I woke up 07:15 and watched television until 08:15 when I called the carer I was ready to get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. We had prolems with the battery on our hoist so one of the carers had to go to Ladywood to use their hoist. I went to the dining room and the nurse took my blood/sugar level 6.6. I had my breakfast and went to the computer room. I logged in at 10:15 and check my email.

No comments: