Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Life being Disabled 28/05/11

Yesterday I paid the nurse for my TV licence which was £7.50 by cheque. I went to the dining and had my lunch. I went back into the computer room until 13:30 when I went to my room to watch the television, exercised(x2) and read my book. I phoned Leeds RL again to ask for a parking space on the 24/06/11 and they said they will post it later on.I went to the dining room and had my tea. I went to the computer room until 17:47 when I went to my room to watch the television and put my feet up. I watch Leeds lose to Warrington 6 - 42. I asked a carer if I could go to bed at 22:00.
This morning I woke up at 08:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. At 08:30 a carer told me the nurse was busy but she'll was my bladder out as soon as possible. I had my bladder wash, got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 11:30.

No comments: