Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Life being Disabled 14/05/11

Yesterday at 12:20 one of the carers came to ask me what I wanted from the chippy because he was going in his car. I asked for a Cod and a large portion of mushy peas. After lunch I went to my room to watch the television, exercise(x2) and to read my book. The nurse gave me a new Care plan which she had re-written. Before tea I went to the computer room to check that the program I was running was still going. After tea I went back to the computer room. At 18:00 I went to my room, put my feet up and watched the television. I watched Warrington beat Castleford 62 - 0. At 23:30 I told the carers I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:45 and watched television until 08:15 when I told the carer I was ready for my bladder wash. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed but the battery on the hoist was flat so I had to wait until it was charged. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:16.

No comments: