Monday, May 30, 2011

My Life being Disabled 30/05/11

On Saturday I went for lunch and went to my room to watch Hull FC lose to Huddersfield 20 - 34. I watched the television, exercised(x2) and read my book. I went to the dining room and had my tea. I went the computer room until 17:30 and I went to my room, put my feet up and watched the television until 22:30 when I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
On Sunday morning I woke up at 07:00 to watch the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and decided to re-install my software because my computer was very slow. I went for lunch and went back to the computer room but the process had failed because the DVD containing the software for the system didn't load. I used our homes computer instead while I started again. I went to my room to watch the television, exercised(x2) and read my book.I went to the dining room and had my tea. I went to the computer room but the process had failed again. I logged at 17:45 and went to my room to tell a carer that my bowels had opened. The carers changed me but my wheelchair cover and my sling wanted washing. I agreed that the medicine I take to open my bowels I didn't want. I told the nurse who said she will the night nurse. I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked the carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:15 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. IV went to the dining room where the nurse took my blood/sugar level at 7.2. I had my breakfast and went to the computer room. I logged on at 10:30 and tried to get my computer running.

No comments: