Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Life being Disabled 07/05/11

On Thursday I logged out from the computer room at 12:30. I went to the dining room and had Mulligatawny soup. I went to my room to watched television and exercised(x1). At 14:00 I went to the training room because it was one of the residents 50th birthday. The Karaoke was suppose to start at 14:00 but it didn't start until 14:40 although it didn't finish while 16:25. I went to the dining room and had Chilli con Carne with a jacket potato and ice cream. I went to my room, put my feet up watched the television. At 23:00 I asked the carers if I could go to bed.
On Friday morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched the television until 08:15. I asked the carer if I could get up and would she cut my hair. I went to the bathroom, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went back to my room to watch the ANZAK Test match. Australia won 20 - 10. At 12:00 I went to the dining room to have Fish and a large mushy peas from the fish and chip shop on the High Street which cost me £3.65. I went back to my room and finished watching television. I exercised(x1) and the physio assistant told me to met her in their room in 15 minutes. I went to their room but she wasn't there so I went back to my room and watched television. She came for me at 15:30 and stretched my right hand for 10 minutes under water with a temperature of 45'C. I went back to my room to watched television. An assistant to the manager gave me a questionnaire asking me what I thought of the standard of care in our home. The notes said it must be returned by 30/04/11 ! I went to dining room and had Ravioli, garlic bread and ice cream. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched the television. At 23:30 I asked the carers if I go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:15 and watched the television until I told the carer I was ready for my bladder wash. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged in at 10:04. A skills came in and told me she went to the cinema last night to see Insidious and the cinema was full. We decide to set off tomorrow after lunch.

No comments: