Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Life being Disabled 04/05/11

Yesterday I recieved a reply from Netto's informing me that they have Pringles Sour Cream in their store in Grimthorpe. I logged out from the computer room at 12:30. I went to the dining room and had Tomato soup for my lunch because there was no Mulligatawny. I went to my room to watched the television and exercise(x1.5) but during my second round the physio assistant came to get me to stretch my right hand. We went to their room, I put my hand in water at 45' and they stretch it for 10 minutes. After I asked carer if I could go to Netto's but she said there wasn't any carers available. I went to Netto's by myself and bought 2 packets of Sour Cream Pringles, 2 bottles of shower gel and two packets of wine gums. I came home and read my book. I had Chilli con Carne with a jacket potato and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked the nurse if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:45 and watch televion until 08:15 when I asked the carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 09:59. I sent an email to Netto's thanking them for getting Pringles Sour Cream in their Grimethorpe store. A carer told me there wasn't any Mulligatany or Tomato soup so I said I'll have Oxtail.

No comments: