Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Life being Disabled 15/05/11

Yesterday I had my lunch and went to my room to watch television, exercise(x1) and read my book. At 15:30 I went back to the computer room to work on a program. At 16:30 I went to the dining room to have my tea. I went to my room put my feet up and watched television. I watched Huddersfield beat St. Helen's 40 - 18. At 22:00 I asked the cares if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:15 and watched television at 08:15 I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag to a leg bag and got dressed. I changed my urine bag because this afternoon I going to watch Hull KR v Bradford. I went to the dining room and had Weetabix followed by a bacon and tomato sandwich. I went to the computer room and logged in at 10:27.

No comments: