Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Life being Disabled 10/05/11

Yesterday I logged out from the computer room at 12:30 and went to the dining room to have my lunch. After lunch I went to my room to watch television and to exercise(x1). One of the skills came to tell me they were having a quiz at 14:00. It was in our dining room and their were approx. 20 people attending. There were 50 hard questions and only scored 19/50 but I came joint second. We finished at 15:30 and went to my room to watch television. I went to tea which was scrambled egg and beans followed by ice cream. I didn't eat all my scrambled egg and went back to the computer room to check something I did earlier. At 18:19 I logged out and went to my room, put my feet up and watched television. At 21:20 I told the carer that I wanted to go to bed but she said they were very busy. At 23:20 I told the carer I was still waiting but she told me they were putting me bed.
This morning I woke up 06:45 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told the carer that I was ready for my bladder wash. The nurse completed it but I couldn't get up because our hoist was being used in another unit. I got up at 09:05, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my urine bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:25

No comments: