Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Life being Disabled 01/05/11

Yesterday lunchtime I logged at 12:30 and went to the dining room to have Mulligatawny soup. I went to my bedroom to get ready to go Shaw Cross. It was sunny but I took my fleece just in case. We went up to jcn 40 on the M1 then on the Ossett by pass through to Shaw Cross. We arrived just in time to see the start of the match. I'd forgotten how amateurish their Rugby League was and the players look so young. There were about 200 spectators, there was an official referee and two linesmen and the match was worth watching. It was free but I bought 5 raffle tickets. East Leeds won but only just. When the match finished we went to Morrison's and I bought an air fresher, 2 packets of Fisherman's Friends and 3 packets of Polo's. We got home at 17:10 and I had a chip butty and ice cream for my tea. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched television I watched Harlequins lose to Salford 16 - 34. At 22:00 I told the carers I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up 07:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I wanted to get up. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and carried on with updating 'ubuntu'. I ordered some Fusion power blades from Amazon and bought 8 weeks of Saturday lotto tickets. I started updating all my passwords

No comments: