Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Life being Disabled 25/05/11

Yesterday I went for lunch at 12:30 and went back to the computer room until 13:30. I went to my room to watch television, exercise(x2) and read my book. I received my tickets from Bradford for the match against St. Helen's but I didn't get a car parking space. I phoned them and they said they will put one in the post. I went to the computer room at 16:16 and to the dining room. I had my tea and went back to the computer room until 17:55. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched television. At 23:05 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I got up and went to dining room. I had my breakfast and went to the computer room. I logged on at 10:00 but I went to my room to watch The State of Origin on television. I went to the dining room at 12:30. I went to the computer room after lunch and I got a parking pass for Bradford.

No comments: