Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Life being Disabled 31/05/11

Yesterday morning I couldn't get the Windows operating system DVD to run so I loaded another free operating system called "Ubumtu" and I got my computer working. I had fried egg, chips and baked beans for lunch and I told my carers I wanted to go to Netto's. I went to my room to watched the television and exercised(x2). At 15:00 I told the carers I was ready to go to Netto's but they said there were busy and they'll take me later. At 15:30 I said I would go by myself but they said one of them will take me. We couldn't find him so I went by myself. In Netto's I couldn't reach the Pringles sour creams but while I was looking for an assistant the carer found me. I bought 2 packets of ginger biscuits, 2 boxes of Pringles sour cream and 2 packets of wine gums. When we got home we unpacked and went to tea. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream and went to the computer room. I logged out at 17:21 and went to my room, put my feet up and watched television. I watched Wigan beat Hull KR 40 - 6. At 22:30 I asked the carers if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:20 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I didn't have any shampoo, support stocking or cream for my legs. I got up and went to the dining room to have my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:00.

No comments: