Friday, March 2, 2012

My Life being Disabled 02/03/12

Yesterday after tea I decided to pick where to go for Fish n' Chips tomorrow. I decided to go to The Wetherby Whaler in Wakefield. I cleaned my teeth, put my feet up and watched television. At 20:50 my bowels opened again and I told a carer that I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:30 and watched the television until 08:15 whenthe nurse came to changed my catheter. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, change my siphon bag to a leg bag and got dressed. I went to dining room and had breakfast. I went to my roomand texted my sons to invite them to go to The Wetherby Whaler. I logged on at 10:50. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and joined Lovefilm instant. At 14:00 I met with the Mental Health Liaison nurse, my Social worker and senior nurse at Dearnevale to discuss my annual review. The meeting last 1 hour but my review was about the same as last year.At 15:30 I, another resident, a carer and the driver took our minibus to Wetherby Whaler in Wakefield. When got there I saw my sons who came to join us with their girlfriends. We all sat on big table and I had a large haddock with mushy peas. Everybody enjoyed it and I paid for sons bills. We got home and I put legs up to watched the television. I watched Castleford lose to Leeds 14 - 36. At 21:45 my bowels opened and I told a carer I wanted go to bed.

No comments: