Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Life being Disabled 04/03/12

Yesterday I woke up at 04:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I didn't changed my leg bag because I was going out after lunch. I put my thermals on and went to dining room to have my breakfast. I was informed I didn't order any meals today and I asked the kitchen if I could have a Bacon sandwich. After my breakfast I went to my room and logged at 10:30. At 12:25 I went the dining room and had Mulligawny soup for lunch. I went to my got my jacket, Bulls away shirt, my scarf, my hat and my gloves. We set at 13:10 and arrived at Shaw Cross at 14:05. Shaw Cross were playing Widnes Bears and Shaw Cross 34 - 18. After we set off to Odsal where we arrived at 17:00. We were shown our parking space but we enquired if we could our vehicle to the enrance of The Coral Stand. We went down to the entrance and mycarer told the stewards that wanted to use the lift. We went in to the reception where we were shown to the disabled toilet. After we went into a bar were there was a viewing area where you see all of the pitch and outside were the seats with 5 spaces for wheelchairs. Because it was raining we stayed in the viewing area. At half time we were served tea/coffee. In the end Bradford 10 - 23. We waited for 15 minutes to let the traffic die down and got at 20:15. I ordered a Bolognese Pizza and watched my television until 23:00 when I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked if they would changed my leg bag to a siphon bag. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to my room and logged on 10:20. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch, went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I watched the television and used my computer. I logged out at 16:25 and went to the dining room.

No comments: