Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Life being Disabled 29/03/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television.
At 22:15 I asked a carer if I could goto bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:55 and watched television until 08:15
when I called the nurse to wash my bladder out. I cleaned my teeth,
shaved, showered, change my siphon bag, tried my new 3/4 pants,
shorts, jogging pants on and got dressed. I went to the dining room
and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:45.
I had fried egg, chips and baked beans for lunch. I went to my room
and cleaned teeth. At 14:00 I went to the training room for the Residents
Meeting but it posponed through lack of attendees. I went to Asda and
bought 2 bottles of shower gel, 2 tins of deodarant, 2 bottles of mouthwash,
2 packets of Freegel, 2 packet of ginger nuts plus 2 packets Rich Tea.
I went home and unpacked my shopping. I went out because it was very warm
and walked down Elizabeth Street, St. Lukes Road, High Street, Acorn Way,
Cemetry Road, through the park, past Asda and back at 16:20.
I had jacket potatoe, baked beans and ice cream.
I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged out at 18:00.

No comments: