Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Life being Disabled 06/03/12

Yesterday I had Tomato soup, there was no Mulligatawny and ice cream for tea. I put my feet up, watched 'Black Death' it was rubbish and fell asleep. I woke up near the end and watched television. At 23:10 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:50 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. The nurse told me I had an appointment diabetic nurse at 13:00 in the Doctor's surgery. I asked to get a carer to help me and getmy lunch ready for 12:00. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. I cancelled my account with Lovefilms and had Tomato soup for lunch at 12:00 because I had an appointment with nurse at the doctor's surgery at 13:00. The nurse asked me a few questions and took my blood pressure which was high. She gave me another appointment on 20/03/12. We went Asda were I bought 2 tubes of Pringles Cheeseand Onion, 2 packets of throat lozenges, 2 packets of ginger nuts, 2 packets of Rich Tea biscuits, 6 packets of Polo mints, 2 bottles of shower gel, 5 toothbrushes, some deodrant, a tin of Mulligatawny soup and a Beef Lasagne. When we got Skills were having a quiz on Fuller which lasted until 15:00. After they reminded me that I was cooking a pizza at 16:00. At 16:05 skills for me and took to the Therapy kitchen where Icooked a pepperoni pizza. After I had my ice cream I went to my room and logged at 18:20.

No comments: