Thursday, March 8, 2012

My Life being Disabled 08/03/12

Yesterday at 18:00 I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:00 and watched television until 06:5o when I told thenurse I was ready for my bladder wash. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered,changed my siphon bag to a legbag and got dressed. I went the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 09:20. At 09:55 the carer came to put my coat on and we to the minibus. The driver took us to the Owlcotes Centre, Pudsey near Leeds.We went into Asda and I bought some Joop aftershave, 4 boxes of Fisherman's Friends, 6 bottles of Buxton still water, 3 casual shirts. I didn't buy any Pringles because they were £2.69 and in Grimethorpe they were £3 for 2 tubes yesterday. We had a of coffee. We went into Marks and Spencers to buy some casual trousers with an elastic waist but they didn't have any. We went into Leeds and parked Cookridge Street just above Great George Street. We went down Park Row and into BHS to get some lunch. I had Fish and chips plus a cup of coffee. After we went to the Menswear to look for casual trousers with an elasticwaist but they didn't have any. We went into River Island but I couldn 't get in lift and I complained to the manager. We went up to Primark on The Headrow calling in at Wilkinsons. We went to Debenhams but they didn't have any. We into Harvey Nichols and we got out the lift I couldn't get through to the Menswear because there was a square rack of clothes directly in front of the lift. We called an assistant who moved it but going through the Menswear department I found it difficult because the racks were close together. I saw some managers and complained to them. When we left the square rack was in front of the lift and we got an assistant to move it. We went to T.K.Max where I bought 2 jogging bottoms and a pair of shorts. Somebody from McDonalds gave me 2 vo:uchers for a Big Mac.We went to The Merrion Centreand found Peacocks but I didn't buy anything. We went into Sainsbury's local where I bought 4 tubes of Pringles Sour Cream and Onion and 2 packets of Wine Gums. We back to the minibus and got home at 19:00. I put my feet up and watched the television. I had a Bolognese Pizza and went to bed at 22:00.

No comments: