Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Life being Disabled 08/03/12

This morning I woke up at 04:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked if somebody would cut my hair. I had my hair cut, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged at 10:45. At 11:30 I watched television and exercised. I had Mulligatawny oup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I watched television and exercised(x2). I sent an email to River Island complaing that I couldn't use their lift. I sent email to Harvey Nichols about being able to get out of the lift and to River Island about not being able to use their lift. I had plain ommelette, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I logged off at 18:30.

No comments: