Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Life being Disabled 24/03/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, put my feet up and watched television. I watched Wigan lose to Warrington 20 - 22. My bowels opened at 22:35 and I told a carer I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke at 06:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged in at 11:15. I watched Holby City though BBC iPlayer. I had Chicken Kiev, chips, carrots and peas for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned teeth. I watched television and exercised(x2). I sent an email to the Equality and Human Rights Commision about River Island. I logged off at 16:25.

No comments: