Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Life being Disabled 28/03/12

I got home from Leeds at 19:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 20:45 I told
a carer my bowels had opened and I wanted to go to bed. My jogging pants and my boxer
shorts were covered. I told the carers my jogging pants were new and not to throw them awaw.
This morning I woke up at 04:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer
if I could get up. I asked her if she would change my leg bag for a siphon bag. I
cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. After my shower I asked to see the nurse
because my groin hurt and she said put Cavilon on. I didn't try any new clothes on because
of my groin. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged in
at 10:15. At 11:00 I watched television and exercised(x2). I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch.
I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I went outside to sunbathe at 14:00. It was very hot
but I used a lot of sun cream. About 16:00 the physio and his assistant came to stretch
my right arm until I told them to stop. At 16:35 I phoned for somebody from Darbyshire
to come to take me up. I had sausage roll, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my
room and cleaned my teeth. I logged off at 18:30.

No comments: