Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Life being Disabled 13/03/12

Yesterday I had fried egg, sausages baked beans and ice cream. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:15 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:15 and watched the television until 08:15 when I called the nurse came to wash my bladder out. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and get dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I asked the nurse to order some leg stockings that hold my bag and to get me a Lemsip. I went my room and logged on 11:15 and the nurse asked me to sign a form from the NHS. I worked on my computer for the rest of the morning. I had braised sausages, mashed potatoes and peas for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I phoned Bradford ticket office and booked tickets for the match away with Hull FC BUT I had to phone Hull FC to order a parking space. At 14:38 Hull FC phoned to ask me what the registeration is on our minibus. I told her I'll ring her back. I walk down Elizabeth Street, St Lukes Road, Acorn Way, Milefield Lane, Park Spring Road back to the High Street and bought 2 bottles of mouthwash at Asda. I went home and had a beefburger plus ice cream for tea. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I logged off at 18:30.

No comments: