Friday, March 23, 2012

My Life being Disabled 23/03/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, put my feet up and watched television. My bowels opened at 20:55 and I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:oo and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked if somebody would cut my hair. After I had my hair cut, I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. The senior nurse was on duty and I asked why I didn't get my antibiotics until tea time she said the nurses were very busy. I said if I'd taken one before I'd got home that would be O.K. ? She said yes. I went to my room and logged on at 10:45. At 11:30 I watched television and exercised. I had fish coated in breadcrumbs, chips and mushy peas. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. My bowels opened and Itold a carer who changed my pad. I watched television and exercised(x2). The physio's assistant asked me if I wanted to stretch my right hand in hot water. We went to their room and did it. I went to my room and watch television. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: