Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Life being Disabled 18/03/12

Yesterday I logged off at 15:30 and I asked a carer if I could go to Asda. Two carers came with me and I bought 4 tubes of Pringled Sour Cream and Onion, 2 bottles f shower gel, naan bread, a Chicken Jalfrezzi and pasta meal. I had the pasta meal and ice cream for tea. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched television. I watched Bradford beat St. Helen's 12 - 8. At 21:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:3o and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:2o where I found a recipe for Chilli con Carne. At 11:30 I watched television and exercised. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch, I went my room and cleaned my teeth. I watched television and exercised(x2). At 14:00I went to Fuller Unit to have a quiz which lasted for 2 hours. I went my room and logged at 16:30.

No comments: