Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Life being Disabled 22/03/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, put my feet up and watched television. At 22:40 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
I didn't sleep very much because I had toothache. I woke up at 05:00and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer that was ready for my bladder wash. I told her I had toothache and she said she will phone the dentist. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room, had breakfast and asked the nurse for some paracetomal. I went to my room and logged on at 11:00. A carer came for me to go to the dentist. We checked in and waited until 11:40 when I was called to see the dentist. He examined me and prescribe a course of antibiotics. We went to the chemist and went home. I had sausage, fried egg and chips for lunch. My carer gave my antibiotics to the nurse but when I asked for one she said another nurse has to check them in ? I asked for some paracetamols instead. I went to my room and worked on the computer but my bowels opened at 14:00. The carers changed my pad at 14:45 and I carried on working on my computer. I asked Royal Mail for a compension form because they lost the shredder which I posted back on 14/03. I had Cornish pastie, baked beans and 3 scoops of ice cream. I asked the nurse why I didn't get my antibiotics until now and she said she was too busy. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: