Monday, March 19, 2012

My Life being Disabled 19/03/12

Yesterday I had Asda Chicken Jalfrezi, pilau rice and ice cream for tea. At 21:10 my bowels opened and I told a carer that I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:15 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining and had breakfast. I asked Skills if I was cooking Chilli con Carne and she said this afternoon at 15:00. She said we'll go to Asda this morning to get the ingrediants. I went to my room and at 11:00 we went to Asda. Dearnvale bought the ingrediants and we got in I asked the manager if she had my certificate for passing the NCFE level 2 Equality and Diversity course but she thought she gave it back to me. She said she will look for it. I went to my room and logged at 12:00. I had Toad in the Hole for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I watched television and exercised(x1). At 15:10 skills came for me to cook Chilli con Carne. We went to the Therapy kitchen and it took us 90 minutes. I had some for my tea with ice cream. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: