Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Life being Disabled 07/03/12

Yesterday I put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed. The carers hoisted me but they positioned me incorrectly and I had a panic attack. They put me down and left me for 10 minutes.
This morning I woke up at 04:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining and found a parcel on my table. I had breakfast and went to my room. I opened the parcel which contained the wireless phone that order from Amazon. I connected it and phoned Hull FC to find out when they are selling tickets for the match against Bradford on 30/03/12. Next Monday they replied and I logged on at 11:10. At 11:30 I watched television and exercised. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch and went to my room to clean my teeth. I watched the television and exercised(x2). My bowels opened and I told a carer who put me on my bed, changed my pad and put in my wheelchair. The engineer from Clark and Partners cam to fix my wheelchair. They put me on my bed for 30 minutes. After Dr Kent, my consultant from Pinderfields and the physio came and gave me 3 injections of Botox in my right arm. I went on the computer and went for tea at 16:30. I had Pork pie, mushy peas and ice cream for tea. I went to my room and logged off at 18:00

No comments: