Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Life being Disabled 20/03/12

Yesterday at 18:00 I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:50 my bowels opened and I told a carer I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bagand got dressed. I asked the carers what time is my appointment with the nurse at the doctor's surgery. I went to the room and had breakfast. The nurse told me it was 13:30 and I asked if a carer would go with me. I asked a carer if I could have lunch at 12.o0. I went to my room and logged on at 10:45. . I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:10 I asked a carer if I could get ready to go to the doctor's surgery. We got there and the nurse took my blood pressure 153/95. She gave me the result and asked if our nurse will monitor it because if it get any higher the doctor must be informed. We went to Asda and I bought an Asda meal of sausage and mash and 2 packets of freegells. We came home and I logged off at 16:25.

No comments: