Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Life being Disabled 27/03/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:00
I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:30 and watched television until 08:15 when the nurse came
to wash my bladder out. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag
to a leg bag and got dressed. I put leg bag on because I've been invited to have afternoon tea
at Harvey Nichols in Leeds. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went my room and logged in at 10:33. The nurse took my blood pressure it was 163/97 before lunch. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I started watching televisiontelevision and my bowels opened. I told a carer who changed my pad. At 14:00 we set
to Leeds and we arrived at 15:00. We parked on Cookridge Street, we walked up
Great George Street, down County Arcade, down Briggate to Harvey Nichols EspressoBar.
I told a waitress that Janet Ward had booked a table and she took us to the table. She told
us we didn't have to pay. All of us ordered Afternoon Tea which consisted of your choice
of tea, 3 finger rolls each, 1 Salmon, 1 Chicken and 1 Cheese and pickle, 1 Scone with butter and jam and several cakes. We spent over 1 hour but couldn't eat everything.We went up to the
1st floor to check if I could of the lift. Everthing was O.K.. We went to JJB where I bought
some pants and some shorts. We went to The Merrion Centre to Morrison's where I bought
4 bottles of water. We went to a drug store and bought 4 packets of Fisherman's Friends.
We returned to our minibus and it nearly 18:00 and I asked if we could to the Crown Poni
Shopping Plaza. We I bought 2 pairs of 3/4 trousers in SportsDirect. We got home at 19:30 and
I went to my room.

No comments: