Monday, March 12, 2012

My Life being Disabled 12/03/12

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:00 my bowels opened and I told a carer that I wanted to go bed. At 22:00 the carers came cleaned me and put me in bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:45 and found details from Hull FC website. I phoned Hull FC but they told me all the tickets for away supports are to their ticket office. I phoned the Bulls ticket office who told me the tickets for Hull FC will be on sale tomorrow. I put my weights on to exercise and watched television. I had my own Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I asked a carer if they would put that I want to see 'John Carter' the movie in the skills book. After I watched television and exerciseds (x2). I started reviewing my Care Plan but the physio's assistant came and stretched my right hand. I finished reviewing my Care Plan and logged off 16:30.

No comments: