Monday, March 5, 2012

My Life being Disabled 05/03/12

Yesterday I had my own Chicken Vindaloo and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:10 I asked the carers if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to my room and logged at 10:30. At 11:30 I watched the television and exerised. I had fried egg. chips and baked beans for lunch. I went to my room to clean my teeth and to send an email to my brother about my busy weekend. I exercised(x2), watched the television and had a cup of coffee. At 14:45 the physio's assistant asked me if I wanted to their room and have my hand stretched in hot water. I went to my room and set my computer up to watch ' Black Death'.

No comments: