Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Life being Disabled 11/03/12

Yesterday after I'd finished exercising I watched the television. I had jacket potatoe, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched Hull KR lose to Bradford 24 - 36. At 22:10 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved. showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room, had breakfast but the carers were very noisely so I told the nurse and she told them to quiet. I went to my room, logged on 10:40 and ordered a universal remote control from Amazon. At 11:20 I watched television and exercised. I had, myown, Mulligatawny soup lunch in my room because it was very noisey in the dining room. At 13:3o I cleaned my teeth and exercised(x2). I went for some fresh air and I went down the High Street, up Acorn Way to Asda where I bought 2 tins of Mulligatawny soup and a garlic bread. I came home and watched television. I had a lasagne, garlic bread and ice cream. Skills organised quiz but I left after 20 minutes because I didn't feel very good.

No comments: