Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Life being Disabled 30/04/11

Yesterday before I logged off a carer came to ask what I wanted from the Fish & Chip shop. I said I wanted Cod, chips and mushy peas. At 12:30 I logged out from the computer room and to the dining room. After lunch I went to my room, watched my television and exercised(x1). The assistant physio came and took me to their room to stretch my right hand under hot water for 10 minutes. I went to my room continues watching television. I read my book until 16:00 because we were having a buffet to celebrate William and Kate wedding.(William is the second in line to the throne). After tea I went to my room, put my feet up and watched the television. I watched Castleford lose to Leeds 48 - 6. At 23:30 I asked the carers if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told the carer I was ready for a bladder wash. The nurse came to wash my bladder and when she was finished I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I asked the carer if they would change my razor blade and my leg bag because I need a bigger urine bag to go see Shaw Cross v East Leeds this afternoon. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged at 10:10.

No comments: