Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Life being Disabled 01/06/11

Yesterday I went for my lunch and went to my room to watch television and exercised(x1). While I was exercising one of the physio's assistants came to see and asked if I wanted to stretched my right hand in hot water. I said I wanted too so we went to their room. It lasted for 15 minutes and when I went to my room I had a cup of coffee. I read my book and went for tea. I'd asked for Chilli con Carne with a jacket potato but the Chilli was full of mushrooms ? I don't like mushrooms so after I had ice cream After I went to the computer room until 17:45 when I went to my room, put my feet up and watched the television. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I got up and went to dining room to have my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:00.

No comments: