Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Life being Disabled 04/06/11

Yesterday for lunch I had a Cod and a large mushy peas from the fish & chip shop on the High Street. After lunch I went to my room to watch television and to exercise(x2). After I had finished my bowels opened so I told the carers who change my pad. It was very hot and sunny so I read my book in the patio at the back of the home. I went to the dining at 16:30 to have my tea. I went to the computer room until 17:31 when I logged out and went to my room, put my feet up and watched television. I watched St. Helen's beat Leeds 42 - 16 from the Stobart Stadium at Widnes. At 23:30 I asked the carers if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:15 watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, got dressed and got up. I went to the dining room to have my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:09. At 11:00 a new nurse gave me my tablets but she gave me my aspirin in water so I asked her why ? She told me I could take it in water or not and it should be the patient who decides.

No comments: