Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Life being Disabled 29/06/11

Yesterday evening I went to my room at 17:25, put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:50 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth and noticed my toothbrush was worn. I asked a carer to ask skills if I can go to Cortonwoods to buy another one. I shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and ask for Weetabix for breakfast. I noticed the carer was using full fat milk although I had agreed with my nurse I should be using semi-skimmed. I told her and she went to the kitchen for some. I told my nurse who said she had breif it this morning ! I went to the computer room and logged at 10:08. I checked my email there was one from Amazon that told me they were sending replacement laptop and it should be here tomorrow. I should return the faulty one when I get it. They have enclosed details of how to return it. I printed out the details including a pre-paid mailing label and a return authorization label. I had Mulligatawny soup but the carers had to microwave it because it was cold again. I went to my room to watch the television and to exercise(x2). I had a cup of coffee and went to Netto's. I bought two boxes of Prinlges sour cream and a bottle of shower gel. The Pringles were on special offer at £1. I came home and unpacked. I went in to the computer room but the physio's assistant asked me if I wanted to stretch my right hand in hot water. We went into their room and I put my hand but it was too hot so I told her. She put some cold water in and she stretched it for 10 minutes. I went to the dining room and had Mulligatawny soup with ice cream. I went to the computer room and logged at 17:50.

No comments: