Friday, June 10, 2011

My Life being Disabled 10/06/11

Yesterday I went for my lunch 12:30. I had Mulligatawny soup and I asked the carers if I could have a Cod and mushy peas from the chippy tomorrow. I went to my room to watch the television and exercise(x1). The physio's assistant came to ask me if I wanted some treatment on my right hand. We went to their room and she put my hand in hot water and stretched it for 10 minutes. I went to my room and a carer told me they think my bowels had opened. They changed my pad, boxer shorts and shorts on my bed. I got up and asked them if I could go to Netto's. They said they were busy but somebody will take me later. At 15:30 a carer said we can go now. I bought 2 packets of Pringles sour cream, a tin of Chilli con Carne, 2 deodarents and 2 packets of wine gums. I had a bacon sandwich and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room until 17:35. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched television. I watched Halifax beat Hunslet 24 - 18. At 23:00 I asked the carers if I could to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:15 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I get up and will they cut my hair. I got up, had my hair cut, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, put back on my bed, got dressed and got up. I went to the dining room for my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:15.

No comments: