Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Life being Disabled 05/06/11

Yesterday I had lunch and went to my room to watch television, to exercise(x2) and read my book. I went to the dining room to have Mulligatawny soup and ice cream. I went to the computer room and stayed there until 17:45. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked the carers if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag(750 mls) to a leg bag(1,500 mls) because I am going out, got dressed and got up. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 09:45. At 10:15 my carer came and told me they were ready to take me to Trinity Walk in Wakefield. We got there at 10:45 but there was no spaces for dropping people off so our driver to parked on double yellow lines at the entrance to Sainsbury's. We got out and into Sainsbury's were I bought 3 packets of Pringles on offer 3 for the price of 1, 4 packets of sugar free polos and two packets of Original Fisherman's Friends. We went to Trinity Walk which was next door and went in H&M, Next, Peacocks, Topman and Debenhams. We went to Pizza Express for our lunch and I shared a "Classic Sloppy Giuseppe" pizza with my carer. We went to The Ridings and went to BHS, Primemark and M & S. I bought a pair of shorts there and we went back to Trinity Walk again. There I bought 3 pairs of boxer shorts and we had a cup of coffee before our driver came to pick us up at 15:30. We arrived home at 16:00 and I unpacked my shopping before I to the dining room to have tea. After tea I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:50.

No comments: