Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Life being Disabled 19/06/11

Yesterday I went for lunch at 12:30 after I went my room to watch television, exercise(x2) and read my book. I went the computer room at 16:00 then I went tea. I went back to the computer room and logged out at 16:23. I went to my room, put my feet up and watch television. I watched Huddersfield beat Catalan 28 - 20. At 22:15 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:45 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag to a leg bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and asked a carer when are we going to Morrison's. She said at 10:00 straight after my breakfast. We set off to go to Cottonwood Retail Park. I asked if I could to Asda Living to buy some shorts. I bought 2 pairs which cost me £8. We went to Morrison's and I bought 2 packets of sugar free Fisherman Friends, 4 packets of sugar free Polos and a tube of toothpaste. Skills bought all the ingredients for my Chilli con Carne. We came home and it was nearly lunchtime. After lunch I went to the computer room and logged in at 13:05. I logged at out 13:50 and went to my room because my eldest son was coming. He came at 14:15 and watched The Origin Rugby League match between New South Wales and Queensland. New South Wales won but it was a close match. My youngest son came with his girlfriend. A skills told me she was ready to assist me making my Chilli con Carne but I told her was busy opening my presents with my sons. My youngest son had bought a model helicopter which he tried in bedroom. They all left at 16:15 and I to tell skills I was ready to make my Chilli con Carne. My son came back to tell me his helicopter was stuck on the roof. He gave me the controls and ask me to ask someone tomorrow if they can get it down. One of the carers said making my Chilli con Carne was too late but skills will put my meat in the freezer.We arranged to make it on Wednesday. I asked a carer to get a tin of Chilli con Carne from my fridge. I had that and ice cream for my tea. I went to the computer room and stayed until 17:30.

No comments: