Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Life being Disabled 21/06/11

Yesterday morning I went to my room at 11:55 and asked a carer if he would put my leg weights on. I started exercising and watching the television. I went to the dining room and had lasagne, peas and garlic bread. I went to my room to watch the television and finish off exercising(x2). I phoned Leeds RL to tell them I hadn't received the parking ticket for Friday but the person who deals was on leave. I left her a message to phone me. A carer came in and gave me my son's helicopter which I charge to test it. I read my book and checked in the computer room because I was running a program. I went to the dining room where I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:43. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. She came back and told me that nurse didn't have any. I asked her if I could get up. They weighed me 94.7 which was a 1kg increase. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room to have my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged at 10:06. I got a phone call at 10:32 from Leeds RL telling me my parking ticket will be in the post tonight. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch and went to my room. I watched the television and exercised(x2). My bowels opened and I told a carer who told me they were busy and they come in 20 minutes. They changed my pad and changed shorts. I asked for a cup of coffee and read my book. At 16:30 I went to the dining room and had a sausage vand tomato sandwich with ice cream. I went to the computer room and started looking on BBC iPlayer. I logged out at 18:00 and when to my room.

No comments: