Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Life being Disabled 14/06/11

Yesterday I went to the dining room at 12:30 to have my lunch. I had Cumberland sausage, chips, peas and carrots. I went to my room to watch the television and exercise(x1). I asked a carer if I could go to Netto's. At 14:00 she came to take me to Netto's and I bought 2 packets of ginger biscuits, 3 packets of Pringles sour cream, a tin of Chilli con Carne and 2 bottles of shower gel. I came home unpacked my shopping, had a cup of coffee and read my book. I had my tea and went to the computer room where I logged out at 17:31. I went to my room and told a carer that my bowels had opened. They changed my pad, boxer shorts and shorts and I put my feet up and watched the television. At 23:15 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:10 and watched the television until 08:15 whewn I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. She said the nurse was busy but she will come when she has finished. She came at 08:40 to wash my bladder out. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my urine bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room to have my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:13. The physio came in and remarked about a book I was reading about computer hacking. He asked me if all my hacking was ethical and I said sometimes. Later the manager and assistant manager came to see me asking where I was hacking into. I said I wasn't hacking because it was too difficult and I told the physio I was to wind him up. I lent my book to the manager to see if she could understand it !

No comments: