Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Life being Disabled 11/06/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 12:00 and a carer asked me what I wanted from the chippy. I told her I wanted a Cod and some mushy peas. At 12:20 she told me it was ready so I went to the dining room and ate my lunch. After I went to my room to watch television and exercise(x2). My bowelsopened so I told the carers who changed my pad, boxer shorts and shorts. I had quice and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:27. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched the television. I watched England lose to The Exiles 12 - 16. At 23:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:25 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, put on my bed, got dressed, got up and went to the dining room. I had my breakfast and went to the computer room. I logged on at 09:58 and I checked my mobile which had a text from my sister telling me she's coming this afternoon.

No comments: