Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Life being Disabled 16/06/11

Yesterday I went to the dining room and had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room to watch television and exercised(x2). After the nurse came to see me about a new Care plan which they have created to ensure that I don't hack into other computer systems. My carers have to check me every hour to see what I'm doing. I signed it and my nurse said my book about hacking will be destroyed ! I went to the dining room to have Mince beef and baked beans with ice cream for my tea. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:55. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched the television. At 23:15 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. The nurse finished and a carer changed my urine bag. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, got dressed and got up. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:07. I went to the dining room for lunch and I had fried egg, chips and baked beans. I went to my room to watch television and to exercise(x1). At 13:50 I went downstairs to Ladywood's dining room for the residents meeting. I raised three points, about a number of meals containing mushrooms i.e. Chilli con Carne, domestics are unplugging my air fresher to vacuum and don't plug it back in, I asked for the minutes via email. The meeting finished with the date of the next meeting of 11/08/11. I went back to my room and had a cup of coffee. I phoned Bradford Bulls and ordered tickets for Castleford away and Warrington away. I asked for car parking but she said I must contact them direct. I phoned Leeds Rhinos about parking on 24/06/11 but the person is on holiday. The physio's assistant asked me if I wanted my left hand stretching under hot water. After I went to my room and told a carer that my bowels had opened. They changed my pad and my boxer shorts. I went to dining room to have tea. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream. The manager came to thank me for my positive contribution at the resident's meeting. I went to the computer room and finished watching BBC iPlayer.

No comments: