Monday, June 27, 2011

My Life being Disabled 27/06/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 11:45 to watch the television and exercise because it was very sunny. I went to the dining room and though I'd ask for Mulligatawny soup I got Tomato soup. I went to my room to watched television and to finish exercising(x3). When I'd finished it wasn't sunny so I asked for a cup of coffee and read my book. At 16:00 I went to the computer room until 16:30 when I went to the dining room to have my tea. I had a portion of my Chilli con Carne and ice cream. I went to the dining room until 17:20. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:30 because it was very hot and watched the television until 08:15 where I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went the computer room and logged on at 10:24. I went to my room at 11:45 and I phoned Castleford to organise a parking space for 10/07/11. They took my name and said to tell the person on parking that I had booked a disabled space. I phoned Warrington and they took my phone number. They said they will contact me later to organise it. I watched television and exercised. I had egg, chips and baked beans for lunch. I went to my room to watch the television and to exercise(x2). The physio assistant came and she asked me if I wanted to stretch my right hand under hot water. We went to their room and I stayed there for 20 minutes. I went back to my room and asked for a cup of coffee which I drank watching the television. I asked a carer if I could cook one of pizzas and that I wanted to go to Cortonwood to get some more shorts from Asda Living and some water, sugar free polos, sugar free Fisherman's Friends. She said will put in the skills book. At 16:00 I went the computer room and the nurse to see about the dietician's visit which she want to talk to me about. She also said she want to talk to me about my water bottles and their hygene. I had Tomato soup because there wasn't any Mulligatany and 2 scoops of ice cream. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:40.

No comments: