Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Life being Disabled 26/06/11

Yesterday I went to the dining room to have lunch at 12:30. I went to my room to watch television and to exercise(x2). I watched Warrington beat St. Helen's 35 - 25. I went to the dining room to have tea. I had hot dogs and ice cream. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched the television. I watched Wigan beat Huddersfield 46 - 12. At 22:15 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:05 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. She said they were still 'handing over' but they will come when they have finished. At 08:35 they came and got me out of bed. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered but when they tried to put my siphon bag on there wasn't any leg socks which hold my siphen bag so they used velcro straps instead. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I told the nurse that didn't have any leg socks. I went to the computer room and logged in at 10:03.

No comments: