Friday, June 17, 2011

My Life being Disabled 17/06/11

Why I'm blogging - I'm blogging because I've no short term memory

Last night I logged out of the computer room at 18:30 and I went to my room, put my feet up and watched the television. I watched Featherstone beat Halifax 30 - 31. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed. During the night the nurse woke me to tell me I'd fallen asleep with my television on.
This morning I woke up at 06:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I wanted to get up. I asked him if he would cut my hair. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, got dressed and got up. I went to the dining room to have breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:07. I entered the Euro lottery because it's for £80 million tonight. I went to room at 12:00 and asked a carer if she would go to the chippy. I told her I wanted a cod and mushy peas costing £3.45 but she got just a fish and mushy peas which cost £1.60. After lunch a carer came to tell my urine bag was leaking. He asked me to go to my room and I waited for 15 minutes. I went to ask the nurse what was happening but she didn't know. She asked the carers to change my urine bag. I watched the television and exercised(x2). At 16:00 I went back into the computer room until 16:30. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged at 17:30.

No comments: