Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Life being Disabled 28/06/11

Yesterday evening I went to my room put my feet up and watched television. At 23:15 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:55 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:03. I was shredding but my shredder stop working. I checked everything and realised my USB plugs were not working. I sent a email to Amazon because my new computer is only 24 days old. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch but everything was stuck together because it was not cooked. I went to my room to watch the television and to exercise(x3). My nurse came to discuss the report from the dietician and we agreed that I couldn't have any biscuits in the afternoon, to only have semi-skimmed milk and to have 2 scoops of ice cream. I went for tea and I had Chilli con Carne and ice cream but the Chilli was too spicy/hot. I had one spoonfull and I began choking. Nobody could eat it so our nurse told the kitchen staff. I went into the computer room and logged at 17:25.

No comments: