Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Life being Disabled 12/06/11

Yesterday for lunch I had Mulligatawny soup after I went my room to watch television and to exercise(x1). My sister and Jim her husband came and stayed for about 1 hour. They were going to Trinity Walk in Wakefield. I told them that I went last Sunday. When they left I watched the television until 16:25 when I went to the dining room with a tin of Chilli con Carne for my tea. After tea I went to the computer room until 17:30 when I went to my room, put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed. I thought I didn't sleep very much because I remember watching 3 movies and some other serials that I'd recorded.
At 08:15 I asked a carer if I could get up. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, was put back onto my bed, changed my siphon bag to a leg bag and got dressed. I changed my urine bag because this afternoon I am going to watch Bradford play St. Helens at 17:45. I got up and went to the dining room. I had my breakfast, went to the computer room and logged on at 09:55.

No comments: